Studies and Teaching
Focus of Teaching
The courses of the Department’s staff cover primarily – though not exclusively – the following fields:
- Sociology of social inequality and social change;
- Political sociology and welfare state research;
- Sociology of labor studies and sociology of age(ing);
- Sociology of knowledge and science;
- Technical and environmental sociology as well as capitalism analysis and critical sociology.
- Social structure (Stephan Lessenich) – Bachelor studies
- Sociological fields of research (Stephan Lessenich together with other professors) – Master studies
Further information for regular students can be found on our German website (content in German).